It seems goal setting is a big trend these days. I’ve jumped on the band wagon and made my own set of goals that I’ll try to accomplish each year.
Goals for 2012
- Read 5 pages/day, for 30 days.
- Read 10 pages/day for 30 days.
- Read 20 pages/day for 45 days.
- 10 new books by end of June.
- 20 new books by the end of 2012.
- Start/Restart a blog.
- Post 10 articles
- Guest post on 10 different blogs in that niche.
- Generate 1$/day as revenue.
- Generate 5$/day through Adsense.
Run 2 Kms non-stop Run 4 Kms non-stop
- Run 8 Kms non-stop
- Hit the gym 25 days in one month
Earn 1$ in month Earn 5$ in a month Earn 50$ in a month Earn 100$ in a month Earn 200$ in a month Earn 500$ in a month
- Earn 1000$ in a month
- Earn 2000$ in a month
- Earn 5000$ in a month
Other Random Goals
- Travel to Kashmir
- Study like a serious student and get more knowledge – Working on it.
Make a short film- Here’s the link to the movie I made.
- Start a website that teaches something valuable to people
- Teach Maths/Eng/Science to kids for at least 200 hours in the whole year (
Rather ambitious eh? I know..Anyway, wish me luck as I get started on this massive list of goals.